wartość: 0,00 zł
Nasze produkty dostępne są na:
|Amazon (DE)||Shopify (UK)||Allegro (PL)|
Zainteresowany sprzedażą hurtową naszych produktów? Zapraszamy do kontaktu - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOOST ENERGY PRODUCTION. Acetyl L-Carnitine boosts energy levels at the cellular level. It helps the cells burn fat and convert it into usable energy.
- NEUROPROTECTION. Acetyl L-Carnitine has been shown to prevent the physical signs of ageing on the brain. It helps our brain cells generate energy, and protects them from damage.
- SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH. Our heart muscle contains the highest concentration of mitochondria in our body. This is because the heart requires large amounts of energy to function properly. Acetyl L-Carnitine helps the heart produce the energy it needs. This results in better athletic performance, and improved cardiovascular health.
- CUSTOMISE YOUR DOSE. Use a scale set to fully customise your dosage regime and combine together with other supplements to make yourself a personalised nootropic stack. Powders are easily consumed by adding to drinks or smoothies.
- PACKAGED IN THE UK IN ISO LICENSED FACILITIES. All of our supplements are manufactured or packaged in the UK in ISO licensed facilities with strict quality assurances. We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee for anyone in any way unhappy with the product.
What is Acetyl L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine is an amino acid with an important role in the body. It’s essential for our ability to create energy at the cellular level. We need L-Carnitine to move energy precursors within the mitochondria where it is broken down and converted to energy.
When L-Carnitine levels are low, our cells have a hard time getting enough materials into the mitochondria to produce energy, leaving us feeling tired and unable to concentrate. Over long periods of time this can have more severe side effects.
The Acetyl version, commonly known as ALCAR is a slightly modified version of the L-Carnitine molecule to help it pass the blood brain barrier more effectively. This allows Acetyl L-Carnitine to have more direct benefits on cognitive function.
What Are The Benefits Of Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Improves memory and concentration.
- Boosts energy levels throughout the day.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Mild stimulant.
- Improves the effectiveness of choline nootropics.
- Protects the brain from age-related cognitive decline.
- Improves focus and alertness.
How Much Should I Take
The recommended dosage for Acetyl L-Carnitine is between 500 and 2,000mg per day.
Whenever trying out a new supplement for the first time it’s recommended to start with a smaller dose and slowly increase over time. Many people start with 250mg, and add 100mg per day until the receiving the desired effects.