wartość: 0,00 zł
Nasze produkty dostępne są na:
Amazon (DE) Shopify (UK) Allegro (PL)
Zainteresowany sprzedażą hurtową naszych produktów? Zapraszamy do kontaktu - email@example.comNATURAL STRESS REDUCER. Ashwagandha has been used for stress-reduction for centuries. It supports the adrenal glands which are responsible for regulating stress levels in the body.
- SUPPORT IMMUNE FUNCTION. Inflammation takes resources away from our immune systems ability to function. By reducing inflammation and boosting white blood cell production ashwagandha improves our immune capacity.
- BOOST ENERGY & CONCENTRATION. Constituents in Ashwagandha improve energy metabolism by increasing insulin sensitivity. With regular blood sugar levels our energy levels remain steady throughout the day. This helps us focus longer on tasks and prevents dips in energy and mood levels throughout the day, especially after meals.
- CUSTOMISE YOUR DOSE. Use a scale set to fully customise your dosage regime and combine together with other supplements to make yourself a personalised nootropic stack. Powders are easily consumed by adding to drinks or smoothies.
- PACKAGED IN THE UK IN ISO LICENSED FACILITIES. All of our supplements are manufactured or packaged in the UK in ISO licensed facilities with strict quality assurances. We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee for anyone in any way unhappy with the product.
What Is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a powerful anti-stress herb made famous by its use in the traditional Ayurvedic medical system. It's used as an adaptogen to promote general health and longevity.
Ashwagandha is used to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the negative effects stress has on the body. This makes it especially useful for anxious conditions and mentally tasking or stressful activities. It's become a popular supplement for those working on tough projects at work or school, or busy individuals working long hours each week.
The Benefits Of Ashwagandha
- Alleviates the negative symptoms associated with stress.
- Supports a healthy immune system by boosting white blood cell production.
- Improves focus and concentration, especially after long hours of work.
- Lowers inflammation.
- Promotes general health and wellbeing.
- Improves sleep onset and sleep maintenance.
How Much Should I Take?
Ashwagandha is considered an adaptogen. This means ashwagandha is not only a safe supplement to consume on a daily basis, but has non-specific benefits towards the general health of the body. Adaptogens are also best used regularly over longer periods of time.
Our ashwagandha powder is recommended at doses between 3 and 6 grams a day, usually divided into three doses.