wartość: 0,00 zł
Nasze produkty dostępne są na:
|Amazon (DE)||Shopify (UK)||Allegro (PL)|
Zainteresowany sprzedażą hurtową naszych produktów? Zapraszamy do kontaktu - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOOD SUPPORT. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is used to produce dopamine in the brain. This neurotransmitter is one of the main regulators of mood and happiness. Dopamine is also essential in the process of developing healthy habits.
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS. L-Tyrosine is a necessary component for the manufacture of hormones that are used to regulate energy metabolism. Supplementing this important amino acid buffers this system to provide long-lasting energy to carry you throughout the day.
- COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT. The brain uses roughly 20% of the energy produced in the body. Improving energy production overall therefore goes a long way towards optimising cognitive performance output. L-Tyrosine plays a major role in the process of energy metabolism in the brain.
- CUSTOMISE YOUR DOSE. Use a scale set to fully customise your dosage regime and combine together with other supplements to make yourself a personalised nootropic stack. Powders are easily consumed by adding to drinks or smoothies.
- PACKAGED IN THE UK IN ISO LICENSED FACILITIES. All of our supplements are manufactured or packaged in the UK in ISO licensed facilities with strict quality assurances. We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee for anyone in any way unhappy with the product.
What Is N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine?
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid with a few important roles in the body. It's used as a precursor for dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine, as well as many of the thyroid hormones used to regulate metabolism.
The N-acetyl version of L-Tyrosine is a special modified version of the original amino acid that dramatically increases its bioavailability. This helps it absorb faster into the bloodstream to exert its effects wherever it's needed in the body.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine plays an important role in dopamine production. This makes it especially helpful for reducing stress, boosting mood, and supporting optimal cognitive function. Its role in the production of thyroid hormones help regulate metabolism, and therefore energy levels. L-Tyrosine is used to reduce fatigue, boost cognitive performance, and regulate mood throughout the day.
The Benefits Of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Supports better mood.
- Improves cognitive performance.
- Helps regulate metabolism and energy levels.
- Lowers stress levels.
How To Take N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
The recommended dose of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine powder is 250-500 mg per day. Many people choose to mix the powder into a shake or smoothie.
Whenever trying a new supplement, it's recommended to start at the lower end of the dosage and work up slowly from there to avoid adverse reactions.